The World Cup on TV screen without straining your eyes
In this month of June, with the weather changes, the pollution, the computer work... your eyes are solicited all day long. In the evening, you suffer from visual fatigue , headaches, dry eyes, tingling, your vision becomes blurred... and yet you want to watch the football World Cup matches on your television, computer or telephone screen .
Here are some tips to fully enjoy the football World Cup without straining your eyes:
- Place your screen in a normally lit room
- Position your TV to avoid reflections and glare from lamps, windows or other light sources
- Your screen should be at eye level or slightly lower to avoid vertical eye muscle strain
- Look regularly and quickly outwards or as far away as possible to avoid the effort of staring at the screen for too long
- Remember to blink and massage your eye contours
- Wear anti-blue light glasses: rest or anti-fatigue glasses are designed for people aged 18 to 40 without visual defects who suffer from visual fatigue.
Anti-blue light or comfort glasses will reduce the effects of glare and television reflections thanks to their effective anti-reflective treatment. In addition, your rest lenses filter 100% of UV rays and part of the blue light emitted by screens. You will gain in contrast, sharpness and above all in comfort. It is the ideal solution to relieve your eyes; you can watch all the games and support your team in peace!